12.23.2010

{little Turkey}

That is what she is these days...our little turkey, very mischievous, curious, hilarious and full of personality!

She loves getting dressed in clothes, shoes, anything and everything she can think of (i.e. my belt, everyone else's shoes, hats, bibs, necklaces, capes, backpacks, coats)! This is awesome in the morning because I don't have to fight her to get dressed and now she is more than willing to sit on the bathroom counter and suck on all the hair product bottles while I do her hair (good I guess????)

Every time I turn my back I find her discovering something else. #1 favorite is my purse and all my gum!

Pretty sure she ate an entire pack in this sitting...

She loves collecting things and carrying them around...her kitty, blanket and sippy cups especially!

She is communicating a lot with us. The other day she started screaming when we put her in her car seat and kept doing something with her hand. We finally realized she was signing diaper, so we stopped and changed her and she had a really sore bum (not because she been in it a long time but because it was diarrhea and pretty much liquid, sorry for the detail!). She got powdered up and then she was fine after that. I've been signing a lot to her and now she is starting to use more of them, when it becomes necessary I guess!!
She signs
more
milk
eat
thank you
sorry (yep, she's had lots of time outs!)
diaper
baby
She also has lots of words coming out of her little mouth. The other day I realized she was saying "sis sis sit" when I asked her to get something. Translation "Where is it?" SO CUTE!!
She makes us all smile all the time and the boys even put up with her hitting them and pulling their hair because they love to play with her and give her lots of attention.

0 comments: