12.10.2010

{A great start to the season}

Our ward has great parties and we had our Christmas Brunch last Saturday where the kids got to dress up and act out the Nativity scene. Maizie saw Jacob and ran right over to him...

{Jacob and Kaden as wise men}
Tate had practiced his song but froze up while singing and just rang his bells...

...and Maizie stole the show with her jingle bell dancing!!


Then we got to go with my brother and his family to the Festival of Trees...we saw lots of old friends and lots of really great trees all supporting Primary Childrens Medical Center...I wanted to buy every single one that hadn't been bought!
But this one was perfect for Jacob and Parker...cousins by blood, divided by alliances!
My mom was on a committee that made this Angel Tree that was in memory of a little girl named McKenna whom I had the privilege of taking care of for many years...

She has since passed and I thought it was a perfect tribute to her life...innocent and unspotted.

Maizie and Lily did great in the strollers for a long time, but Maizie wanted to share all of Lily's blankets!

Then we crashed at Joe's with pizza and the new Christmas Carol (which freaked the kids out!)

A great start to the season!!
Then the other night we found the boys like this...
Okay, so Jacob looks really uncomfortable but I love how much they love each other and rely on each other for things. They are very good brothers.













0 comments: