12.10.2010

{the busiest time of the year}

It is the busiest time of the year, but when I work hard at keeping things organized and in perspective, it is also the BEST time of the year...

We started off with a great Thanksgiving at my mom's...
The boys made butter (well actually their little arms didn't last too long so my mom and dad got a really good work out!)
And the butter was delicious!!


One morning I met up with some friends at the mall and we just goofed off like we used too...

Only this time we dragged our kids into it and they were SO embarrassed...mission complete.

Of course we went to the Utah vs BYU game (disclaimer: I really try not to get emotionally involved in sports, but I just can't help it with this one, and I was nervous all week!)
It really is such a fun game to go to, especially at home...loved this cougar on a noose!

It was such an awesome win!

...and even better it put my husband in a really good mood!

Not so much my brother who was at the game with us (BYU fan, I know, I know) but I think he still had a lot of fun!??!!

0 comments: