10.07.2009

Conference Breakfast Club

That's right another conference weekend and Breakfast Club!! We had a super yummy breakfast (and ate the leftovers for lunch!) and crafted our pants off during the Sunday morning session. Bows galore! (the picture really doesn't do them justice!)


Soon enough we won't all fit on the big red couch (okay well my big butt didn't really fit on it this year!!) and don't ask why my husband was in church clothes. Okay I'll tell you. He had to do church work on conference sunday. Who does that!!!

It was great for Robyn and I to sit in the kitchen while the kids ran amuck in the basement preventing the men from sleeping! A win win for everybody!! -- Maizie in her jammies, so cute!


2 comments:

GrandmaCathy said...

very cute pictures and I love the bows ! ! !

Unknown said...

If only EVERY Sunday could be Conference Sunday!!!! We had a blast! Let's do it again in....6 months!