10.23.2009

Festival Fun!

I have always loved the Scarecrow Festival and when I got married I found out my MIL works with the boys who put it on. Lucky for me! Now it is even more of a tradition (and an added bonus that we don't have to pay!) and we go several times during the four days it is open. My MIL puts together the Haunted House so that is the main attratction for us but everything else is also way fun!
Maizie and the witch (her grandma!)
We get there first thing and ride the train because soon enough the line is an hour wait! My boys just loved watching it go by every five minutes the rest of our stay...

The boys are both old enough to enjoy all of the attractions and not need help on them, so nice for us to just watch!


This is a random happening, after Jacob's soccer game a boy asked Marcus to help him get his ball out of this tree and it was seriously lodged in some branches. So Marcus resorted to scaling the tree and I was just laughing at his "cat like" abilities. This is also not the first time I've posted my husband climbing in a tree! Random!



3 comments:

Suzie said...

Holy Cow Marci!!! What a small world! That is super crazy! I'm glad you found my blog.. I'm going to add you to my list so i can see whats going on with you! It's been what 10 years since highschool! How crazy!! :) You have a beautiful family! Congratulations!!!

GrandmaCathy said...

That looks like super man in that tree. Fun pictures from the Festival.

LuAnn said...

Maize is so cute! I can't believe she is 3 months old. So so cute!