10.07.2009

who knew...


Who knew my boys would love this little girl sooooo much?! Lately Jacob tells me at least once a day "Mom Maizie is so cute." "Mom I love Maizie." They just could not wait to finish their lunch today so they could go lay with Maizie on her blanket.

I kept telling Tate to stop picking his nose, so then he thought it was funny and I couldn't get a picture without him digging for gold!! ( Maizie is pointing at something!!)


She especially has a special place in Jacob's BIG heart. Yesterday our neighbor wanted to watch Maizie so I could go to RS. She came to pick her up and the boys were so concerned that she was leaving with her. I told them it was okay and we went back inside after they left. Jacob followed me in with his face buried in his hands. I asked him what was the matter and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes and said "I miss Maizie." He is such a sweatheart, he asked me several times in the less than an hour that she was gone if we were going to go get her. I think I have the cutest kids ever!!









3 comments:

Holloway bunch said...

I LOVE how Tate relaxes! So adorable, and yes you do have some of the cutest kids ever! (I say some because I think my kids are pretty cute too!) Oh and Charlie loved Maizie the other day too, when we went to visit Grandma B, she was there and he was so excited to see a baby!

GrandmaCathy said...

That is so tender -- the boys concern for Maizie. We'll hope it keeps up through the teenage years ! ! !

Tsosie and Peterson Bunch said...

Breanna says "Please Please Please make me some bows"