Dear blog,
I've missed you so much. I think about you all the time. For whatever reason I can't seem to visit you as often as I would like. But know that I think about you. In fact I thought about you the other day as I traced a trail of blood to the scene of the crime, my 1 year old being the victim. That was definitly a sight to deem blog worthy. Unfortunately I did not capture that moment with my camera, I figured I had better control the bleeding and even the trail was all but cleaned up after I intensely told my 3 year old to clean it up, he was looking very guilty and has since told me the account of how he pushed him. Any way, I have more pictures to share but we haven't been up to much, just goofing around. I'm getting huge, did I tell you I'm prego? Yep, 27 weeks and its a girl! Weird I know. Marcus keeps telling me how great I look, he must really love me. Because belive me when I'm squatting with a bar full of weight on my shoulders surrounded by mirrors at the gym, there are many words I would use to describe the image, "looking great" not one of them. But hey I'm trying!
Tate is pretty much loving life, especially when there is food involved. This day the ravioli was just to slippery to stay on the fork so he had to resort to his chubby little hands and this was the end result. His face was orange for a couple of days.I've missed you so much. I think about you all the time. For whatever reason I can't seem to visit you as often as I would like. But know that I think about you. In fact I thought about you the other day as I traced a trail of blood to the scene of the crime, my 1 year old being the victim. That was definitly a sight to deem blog worthy. Unfortunately I did not capture that moment with my camera, I figured I had better control the bleeding and even the trail was all but cleaned up after I intensely told my 3 year old to clean it up, he was looking very guilty and has since told me the account of how he pushed him. Any way, I have more pictures to share but we haven't been up to much, just goofing around. I'm getting huge, did I tell you I'm prego? Yep, 27 weeks and its a girl! Weird I know. Marcus keeps telling me how great I look, he must really love me. Because belive me when I'm squatting with a bar full of weight on my shoulders surrounded by mirrors at the gym, there are many words I would use to describe the image, "looking great" not one of them. But hey I'm trying!
My boys just being cute, they are starting to pose for me and enjoy the camera a little more which is a big deal for Jacob!
That poor horse! Talk about overload!
Well blog, I hope to see you again real soon. Don't give up on me.
With love,
Marci

3 comments:
Marci I love all the pictures!! The boys are getting SO big. Can't wait to see you!!
I've missed your blog too! I want to hear more about the trail of blood...poor Tate!
Hi cute Marci! I see I have found your blog! I like blogs! And yes, they are hard to keep updated! I have 4 of them! Crazy! I hope to read more!
Post a Comment