4.24.2009

My Soccer Stud!

I've been telling Jacob for awhile that he gets to play soccer, he says "With my friends?" He has been really excited. We did a little practicing yesterday with his new shoes and shin guards and he did pretty good. He giggled the whole time, it was so cute. When I wanted him to practice passing it to me he said "No, I just want to run." Oh well, that is what 3 year olds do in soccer games anyway right? Stay tuned for the big game, we'll see if he actually wants to do it when it comes time. He sure looks cute though, right?





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brett and Becca Muir said...

I am so happy to see you blogging again. I have missed getting updated on your fam. Your boys are getting so big! I am so excited for you to have a little girl.

Anonymous said...

He does look adorable. Where did you find a team for soccer that will take 3 year olds? I have been wanting to get Mason in to. Colby just started his soccer again and that is all Mason talks about.