6.12.2008

Dear Lucy...

Dear Lucy,

I'm sorry that I threw you down two steps the other day. It is just really starting to hurt when you bite my feet, and I let my anger get the best of me. In addition to that I am sorry that Jacob saw me do so and felt appropriate to throw you down the entire flight of stairs when I asked him to take you down there. My bad. I'm sorry that your main care is provided by a two-year old. It is good for him to learn some responsibility, unfortunately it is at your expense. I don't know why he felt that you needed to be placed in his train box with the lid secured tightly. It must have been some form of discipline. You'd be better off to stay on his good side.
Lastly, know that we love you, and hope that you survive us. The horrible things that happen to you are all done out of love and adoration for you (even that powerful stream of water that hit you in the eye).

Sincerely,

Your family
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha! Poor, poor Lucy!

GrandmaCathy said...

Wow, water in the eye, how cruel can you get. Hope all of you (and Lucy) survive ! ! !

Erin said...

Poor lucy...but more importantly...poor MOMMY!!! I can't imagine the fun you are having chasing after your "three" children!!! You are one brave girl to take on a pet!!!

Jake and Jessica said...

Is Jacob in underwear? I know what Lucy is going through because I witness my boys with my moms little kitty Oreo. Oh, it's amazing the poor kittens survive.

The Wilson Family said...

I can totally relate - we have an outdoor cat named 'meow' and Gabe's favorite pasttime is torturing that poor animal:) Cute blog! Love, Ang

crazymamma said...

Whats up marci!!! Wow it has been a long long time! I found your blog through becca and bretts!! Oh man your family is adorable! And two boys!!! Oh they are soo cute! I love having my two little guys! We always have soo much Fun! I was laughing soo hard at this blog post about poor lucy! How funny these kids are huh! WEll I am excited to hear from you and get back in touch!!
shauna

AngiDe said...

Hey long lost friend!
I love the letter to lucy! That was a clever idea! What funny boys you have! good to see you and your fam are doing well!