6.09.2008

Sunday at Grandma's

My mom always has us over for yummy dinners. On sunday we were there with my sis-in-law Robyn and her kids. Props to my mom for trying to get two 2 year old cousins to sit still for FHE. This is how it went. They listened a little about temples.

And the rest of the lesson mostly consisted of Parker banging the temple, Jacob yelling at him to "Shhhhhhh!", Parker yelling back, and then all over again. But still the lesson on temples is being given in the back ground. But they did love singing the songs and giving the prayers so all in all it was a good thing (except my mom was sweating bullets trying to get these two to cooperate!).

I'm always telling Marcus how there are no pictures of me and the kids. So he snagged this one while Jacob and I were putting together a puzzle. Not the greatest picture of me, but nonetheless, a picture of me and the kids.


And this was the best part. Through all of the fighting, crying, and not sharing, Parker and Jacob had of moment of pure joy. Running aroung the island arm in arm, laughing hysterically. Ya gotta love em'!!



8 comments:

Erin said...

I love the picture of Jacob shshing Parker! I can imagine the entire scene! Mom is the best isn't she? Where does she get her patience? I will never know...

Love the pic of Tate and the ravioli! (That is Tate under all that mess right?)

And big boy Jacob not spilling on the couch...THAT's a HUGE milestone!!! YAY Jacob!!!

Kimberly said...

Your mom is such a cute grandma! I love the picture of Jacob and Parker running arm in arm together.

Unknown said...

I never actually saw Jacob and Parker running arm in arm, so that's pretty funny! I laughed every time Jacob said "shhhhhh" and Parker responded with "no shhhhh"!

Michelle said...

Hey girl! I was so excited when I saw a blog comment from you! Hope he heck have ya been?! I went to your blog and your family is so adorable. So where do you guys live? We just moved back to Utah (Riverton actually) this week. We have been unpacking like crazy! What's your email? I'll have to email you my phone number when I get my phone hooked up!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

It is fun to see how cute your little family is. How is Jake your brother? Your boys are really cute, and totally look like you.

I am Laura said...

I hate that I have no pictures of me with my kids either. Boy do I wish Ben liked taking pictures as much as I do.

Michael said...

First, I wish I knew if unused diapers were recyclable or not. Just stick it in the recycle can...someone down the line will figure it out! I need to see Jacob and Parker in action someday. The videos and pictures of them together are great!

Jenni said...

Very cute family you have! I love the cousin pics-

Your Mom must be amazing to get through a FHE with two 2 year olds. I have a hard time getting through much of anything with our little ones!

Where are you living now? It would be fun to have a little get together and catch up sometime with a few of the ol' high school people.