Two short years ago we had this beautiful baby girl.
{Hello Kitty's Litter Box}
complete with prizes and Tootsie Rolls (he, he)


{singing Happy Birthday}


Then we had cake and ice cream and more presents with Maizie's grandmas and grandpas!
and blowing...

We love you Maizie! You'll always be our baby girl, but we love watching you grow! I wrote down over 100 words you know and lots of sentences too! You may be too smart for your own good, but we can't get enough of it! We hope you know the happiness you've brought into your parents and brothers lives. Things wouldn't be the same without you.
she'd been practicing her blowing...and did it in one shot!
{Amelia ~Riley ~ Maizie}
Happy Birthday!!
1 comments:
HOLY CUTE PARTY! I might have to hire you to plan Paisley's one year party someday :)
Too cute! Maizie is such a doll. Nick and I always say how laid back and chill she is....we hope Paisley is like her someday!
Post a Comment