Last year we camped
here, and Maizie was miserable. This year she was in little girl heaven!
She loved the dirt and water and rocks, and I loved that she didn't attempt to eat any of it.
She spent a long time sitting in the soggy dirt by this stream. I was okay that she had a soggy butt most of the trip because she just loved it.




{cleaning the ground up...not sure how that went}

I took a little nap and woke up to Grandma and the kids building this pool in the dirt.
Awesome...
Filing the pool...



{Tate, taking a little nap}
{snuggling with mom}

Maizie has a deep love for marshmallows (or "mallows" as she calls them)!

{Maizie and cousin Spencer}

Showing off my giant marshmallow...

{melting marshmallows}

{snuggling with dad}
{cousins}


{late night gaming}

{making the old folks stay up to play}

Love my babe...
0 comments:
Post a Comment