skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
{I am Marci}
11.10.2010
{a fall day}
We spent a
Friday
evening raking up the yard, which of course the kids were MORE than willing to help!
Maizie
wasn't so sure at first...
Still thinking...
Took a seat, barely...
Still not sure what to do...
So we put her in a little deeper and started burying!
Who knew leaves could be so fun?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{I am} lucky to have found him
He loves simply, gives more, & expects less.
{I am} grateful he is so strong
We are so lucky to have Jacob in our lives. I hope we cherish him everyday.
{I am} in awe of his personality
Tate is such a funny kid...our family wouldn't be the same without him.
{I am} surprised I ever imagined life without her
Maizie Belle, our little princess pea!
{I am}
Unknown
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
December (2)
September (1)
August (5)
July (12)
June (6)
May (4)
April (4)
March (6)
January (6)
December (8)
October (10)
August (1)
July (19)
June (4)
May (11)
April (7)
March (1)
February (3)
January (5)
December (6)
November (7)
October (4)
September (8)
August (5)
July (13)
June (4)
May (2)
April (3)
March (4)
February (1)
January (2)
December (1)
November (6)
October (5)
September (10)
August (3)
July (10)
June (19)
April (2)
February (1)
January (6)
November (8)
October (6)
September (10)
August (12)
July (20)
June (26)
May (13)
0 comments:
Post a Comment