11.10.2010

{all girl}

Maizie is almost 16 months, so here are 16 things you will love to know about Maizie!

1.This girl has a lot of spunk!

She was cracking me up yesterday when we pulled out the bumbo for our niece and she was loving it!

2. She loves her momma...

but she adores her daddy! (we all do!) He's the only one who gets her kisses on the lips!

3. She loves kids and especially babies.

She has been right by my side the past day trying to help while I've been taking care of my niece.
4. She is a little smarty pants!

She signs "milk" "more" "eat" "baby", picks up garbage and puts it in cans wherever we go, finds a cotton ball and tries to clean her ears (where her pierced ears are!), cleans up toys like a champ, says lots of words (I need to make a list to count!) and on and on...

5. She has been my easiest baby so far, which is quite a feat considering the first two were also amazing!
6. She is almost to a run instead of walk and it is the cutest thing I've ever seen, really.

7. She loves to CLEAN things, yep that's right. I catch her in the act daily.
8. Her hair is strawberry blond.
9. She has a long legged kitty that she drags around and cuddles in her bed.
10. Her middle name is Belle, named after her Grandma Lisa.
11. Maizie knows she is the princess, so when my Activity Days girls made her a thrown and carried her around, she sat there and soaked it all up like the princess she is!
12. This girl is ALWAYS on the phone!!



13. She loves shoes. Mostly mommy's, and then if she doesn't have on her own, she goes and finds them and brings them to me!

14. She also loves to wear jewelry and I often find her with a necklace on.
15. She joined the class of "thirds" with her dad and I. She is our third child, the Moeller's third granddaughter and the Nelsons third great-granddaughter.
16. She is my daughter and I hope we always have a special connection like we do now.

1 comments:

Cagney and Laci said...

Okay, she is just too cute for words. Love her! I see a future with her and my little man; a very cute couple indeed!