9.07.2010

{beautiful blue eyes}

Finally got the baby girls 1 year old pictures done (she's 13 months in them!) and they turned out great! She loved all the attention! I can't believe how old she looks in them!

1 year stats:
22 lbs (she weighed almost 21 at 9 months!)

27.5 inches tall (yep, she's a shorty!)

says mama, dada, uh-oh (should I be concerned that was her first word after mama and dada!!??) and bu-bu (bye-bye)

still the cutest thing I've ever seen and

pretty much rules the roost around here!





I love this one!!

In the past week 2 people have mentioned to me how her personality is like mine or how she made a face like I do...I'm wondering if this is a good thing??!!


I can only imagine what the boys are thinking in this one..."We are going to have to put up with her for a loooong time!"

couldn't resist getting of few of these handsome boys...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!! Love that girl!

Carrie said...

A-dor-able!!!! Your kids are so cute, and I must say, Maizie's hair looks red too! How did you get so lucky to get the red-headed genes, Brian is SO jealous!! HA! Any way, send me some new pictures of your Adorable kids so I can hang them up since we can't see you as often as we might like. Love ya!