7.22.2010

{marcus' garden}

Do you remember the wall I built? That fell down?? Well, I did fix it and turned it into this lovely garden spot (the only lovely thing in our back yard actually!)
But I refer to it as Marcus' garden because he is the one with the green thumb, I just put a little of my organizing abilities into it this year. He is so bummed that he doesn't get to reap the harvest since he is out of town, but I keep assuring him there will be plenty when he gets back!!

{jalapeno}


{onion}


{green bean}

{cucumber}


{sunflower}

{strawberry}


{carrot}


{corn}


{tomato}
There is also green pepper, cantaloupe, yellow squash, zucchini, watermelon, pumpkin, raspberry...
Need some produce? Come on by!!

4 comments:

Lynnie said...

looks awesome!

Jake said...

Jeeez guys, you need to come teach us a thing or too about gardening. We've killed pretty much everything in it besides the pumpkin and watermelon!

Aubrey said...

I'm so jealous. The 3 things I planted this year all died. It might have had something to do with the almost 2 weeks I was out of town, but I am still so sad about it.

GrandmaCathy said...

That's some garden, I'm impressed