4.06.2010

Happy Spring!!

...well, if you consider a little snow a part of spring...
but we can't wait any longer to get out the spring wear!!!


We needed a Utah picture for Maizie's ABC book so we got dressed up one day for the cause...Go Utes!

Easter clothes, lookin' so cute!!

Loving on their Maizie Belle, as Jacob refers to her...


Such big boys!!



Soooo many easter egg hunts, so little time...they scored the most at the ward hunt and Jacob even got the huge Batman Basket, he was in heaven!!


And then there is cousin Alli...I wish I had a picture of her and I years ago on my computer because she would have been a chubby little 2 year old who LOVED to spend time with her aunt Marci. Well, at least that hasn't changed and now she loves to spend time with me and my family. Only this chubby little 2 year old has grown into a mature young woman and the second she got to our house wanted to be helping. I tried to resist at first but she wouldn't let me and by the time she left the next day she had swept all my floors, scrubbed the kitchen and the nasty high chair, fed my baby and tended to the other baby(we had Brooks and Cole over), responded to the other kids every demand, made the boys lunch and well, the list goes on. I had to put my foot down when she wanted to fold my laundry and so we had some girl time and I did her hair and we watched Ella Enchanted while the kids slept. What a sweetheart!! Oh did I mention she babysat all 3 of my kids a few nights later while we went out to dinner???!!! Everyone needs a counsin/neice Alli, they are the best!!!

silly boys...

silly girl...



so I found Maizie this way the other day, asleep on her belly with 2 books in her bed. I was trying to figure that one out since I know I didn't put her to bed that way...then today I found her awake in her bed with a book and a couple of toys and Tate was the only one home. So I think he has been going in there and giving her things if he hears her crying, what a good brother!



2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Cute cute kids. Love the matching spring clothes and the picture of Maize sleeping with the books is adorable!

Jake and Jessica said...

Tate is a sweet brother to think of Maizie. I just hope he is really cautious with the library books, since we know those are Maizie's favorite to destroy.