4.13.2010

good things...

I started an adventure a couple of months ago with an offer to earn a 500 dollar gift card by completing several other offers...well with the guidance of my SIL (who is a seasoned professional at getting free stuff!) and after spending about 50 bucks, I finally got my gift card!! Awesome!! I thought Maizie holding the gift card would be a great opportunity to take a picture of her (as if I needed an excuse!)
...and we finally got to fly our kites!! We bought them forever ago and the boys finally got them for Easter and then we finally had a good weather day with nothing else to do. It was a blast and Marcus and I got as much enjoyment from the flying as the kids did.

...multi-tasking, he does that all the time!


1 comments:

Cassie said...

I love kites!! Looks like fun!
Your little chica sure is still so dang cute!! :)