I'm not so much into the tagging, but I thought this one would make me laugh (come on people! give me your best stuff!! my blog is rated PG however, so keep it clean. I know, I know, some of you may have a hard time with that!)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
7.09.2008
okay people, make me laugh!
Posted by Unknown at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
HONEA HONEA!!!!!! HEY! ITS ME YOUR MIDNIGHT........WHAT?
Thanks for playing along with me. I know we haven't met each other much even though our husbands are cousins. I mostly remember meeting your son when the family has gotten together. If my memory serves me right Jacob was very chubby as a baby and I thought that was so cute because my kids are stiff and no fun to hold without the baby fat. Don't think I have met Tate yet.
Hmmn. this is a fun tag- I remember walking through Macs hobby and craft while we were in the singles ward together and filling you in about Josh and I. :) Ha, that's one of many though- not to mention all the fun girls camp, soccer, yadda yadda memories. I'm glad we became friends so long ago. :)
dude...you and i both know we could go on forever with many many stories from soccer! All i have to say is remember always running our warm up lap and farting.!!! hahaha i still get belly laughing when i think about it! WE had soo many funny memories...but that is one i especially laugh at!
FeeFee and Lucy making a kid sister video for French Class!
The bathroom stall at (was it Olive Garden ? ? ? ) -- PLEASE say no more ! ! !
Why is it that all of the funny things about you involve farting and bathroom stalls? I have lots of funny memories...I was TOTALLY intimidated by you when I first met you. I was pretty sure you didn't like me, but now I'm pretty sure you do. I don't think we would be as good of friends if you hadn't made such a big effort to really get to know me and be my good friend (not just sister-in-law). I remember when Joe and I were first married...I think you were married at that point too...and we went and got our eyelashes colored. I love that we share the curse of the blonde eyelashes!
I remember being on the trip to Martin's Cove and the Willie Handcart site. All of us were in the back of your dad's car. Somebody (Joe, I think) was taunting the cows and one came after us. I just remember all of us laughing so hard. Also, I remember coming to visit you at Snow College and getting pizza at Fat Jack's (is that right?) Good times! Also, thanks for taking little Cathy to see Santa for the first time....sorry about the screaming, but the picture is classic!
I remember being on the trip to Martin's Cove and the Willie Handcart site. All of us were in the back of your dad's car. Somebody (Joe, I think) was taunting the cows and one came after us. I just remember all of us laughing so hard. Also, I remember coming to visit you at Snow College and getting pizza at Fat Jack's (is that right?) Good times! Also, thanks for taking little Cathy to see Santa for the first time....sorry about the screaming, but the picture is classic!
Ok, where to begin...
Let's start with the darling bridesmaid in my wedding line. What a sweetheart you were! (I mean to wear that color dress and smile too...thanks for doing it for me!)
Then came the farting...and lots of it. I remember at my family's ranch staying up until wee hours in the morning playing UNO...and of course...letting off a little steam. Matt would let a few fly, and then my Dad and then oh boy..you let a few...I had to evacuate immediately!
Yep, I'm pretty sure that moment is etched into the vault of my memory!
And finally, what an awesome person you are. Before you were married and had kids, you would always help out with my kids. And you always gave them fun little birthday and Christmas presents...so cool..Aunt Marci totally going the extra mile! Thanks!
My memory, thank goodness I still have my short term memory is of you and Marcus at the ward camp out. I never new that getting the two of you to stay up pass midnight could be so entertaining. Here's to toilet papering, saran wrap, and anti-theft Jeeps @ 3:00 am.
I remember tons of fun things from our pest control days. One that stands out to me is your 3 Amigos dance with John. It was so awesome. I am sure Philip would have said that he remembers riding in your car and annoying you so much because he would make you pull over so he could go pee. Good times.
Oh my gosh I don't even know where to start. Melissa is right about the pest control days so many memories there. And high school.....where do I start?
Post a Comment