6.24.2008

Shout out


I have to give a shout out to my sis-in-law Jaclyn. We threw a baby shower for her last weekend, her baby is due July 26th (I know, she looks freakin awesome and she only has a month left!!). So my brother Jake (her hubby) has been gone all of June for training in the military so she's just baking a baby on her own for now, and that is not an easy thing to do. Who is going to get her ice cream and chicken nuggets at 12 am? (Sorry babe!) But she is so supportive of him and his career and I know he never would have gone unless she told him to, so way to go Jaclyn. You are way too tuff! We love you and can't wait for your baby girl to come!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenni said...

That is a tuff woman! Did Jake join the Army?

Unknown said...

She does look awesome! I would be a basket-case if Joe were gone for that long during my pregnancy. She's amazing!

GrandmaCathy said...

3 cheers for Jaclyn (actually how bout 100 cheers). You're great and we love you ! ! !

Erin said...

Jaclyn is just one of those amazing kind of people. I would be a wreck without my husband for the last month of my pregnancy. And you're right...she looks AMAZING!