So my boys were being unusually quiet and I was dipping pretzels in chocolate and talking on the phone so I let them be, figuring they were in Tate's room with the door closed playing nicely (what was I thinking). So while still on the phone I went looking for them and uh oh. They were in MY room with the door closed. I opened it to find this.
So I laughed because it was pretty funny. My little red head looked like an albino! Baby powder is not so hard to clean up and it smells good to. So we got all cleaned up, there was so much in his hair I gave him a bath but he still smelled like baby powder when we were all done. So I was wondering where the baby powder came from because they were in my room, the powder was in Tate's room, and there were no trails of powder. So I looked around a little and realized it wasn't baby powder. It was Vagisil powder!! Oh man, that's worse!! So then I laughed even harder and yah, the bottle was empty. What can ya do? I figure it is pretty much the same as baby powder, it smells the same! Tate thought it was great!



4 comments:
Yay! I can see the pictures now...that's AWESOME! Never trust a one and two-year old to play alone in a room with a closed door! At least Tate won't be itchy....ewwww!
Holy crap those are sooo funny! Tate really painted himself white! Good for you for keeping your cool and finding the humor. I'm afraid I would have come unglued!
That is such classic boy behavior...I love it!
Marci-Tate really looks albino, I didn't believe you I thought you were exaterating, but there is a lot more powder on his head then I was picturing. That is hilarious.
Post a Comment