Holy cow...you're a blogging machine! Love all the posts...the picture of Tate with his finger up Avery's nose...ha ha. She won't hold a grudge, I promise! Parker's done way worse...and she still thinks he's the funniest thing ever!
I love that jacob is trying to be just like his dad! he is so cute and has such a fun personality. I love that you go do so many fun things with your boys!
I like Jacob doing sit-ups with Dad. That is so cute! And I think the picture of Tate's finger in Avery's nose...well...that's going to have to be framed and hung somewhere...maybe next to Joe's picture in Dad's den...
The water party looks like fun. It's nice when you can finally let them outside and go crazy in the water!!!
4 comments:
Holy cow...you're a blogging machine! Love all the posts...the picture of Tate with his finger up Avery's nose...ha ha. She won't hold a grudge, I promise! Parker's done way worse...and she still thinks he's the funniest thing ever!
I love that jacob is trying to be just like his dad! he is so cute and has such a fun personality. I love that you go do so many fun things with your boys!
I like Jacob doing sit-ups with Dad. That is so cute! And I think the picture of Tate's finger in Avery's nose...well...that's going to have to be framed and hung somewhere...maybe next to Joe's picture in Dad's den...
The water party looks like fun. It's nice when you can finally let them outside and go crazy in the water!!!
That's so cute -- Jacob following Marcus with the exercises. Those Pictures will make some good memories
Post a Comment