6.18.2008

Fun in the Sun!

Last week we picnicd at the park with Jessica, Kaden and Cole. They had a blast being outside and of course the wood chips were the highlight of the playground. I love the bottom picture where Jacob and Kaden are politely walking around the mud pile as opposed to through it!

This week we hit the pool (kiddie pool that is) with Robyn, Parker and Avery. They were pretty hillarious. It took Jacob and Parker awhile to actually get in the pool until they realized they could throw water at each other! The water felt so good and such a hot day! I love babies lathered in sunscreen!


And I couldn't leave out the picture of Tate's finger in Avery's nose! Tate took quite and interest to Avery and I caught him with a fistfull of her cheek and then this! Nice shot huh! We love you Avery and all of your rolls! I hope Tate didn't traumatize you!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Brett and Becca Muir said...

this picture is hilarious!!! she looks like she is in so much pain.