Jacob loves her more and more everyday (Lucy the kitty). I'm glad we got her, despite the kitty litter mishaps, Jacob deciding it is fun to throw cat food all over, and her nibbling at my toes, constantly!! Jacob and her took a drive in his "truck" yesterday and surprisingly she enjoyed the back seat. Jacob kept looking back to make sure she was still there! I love finding her sleeping in the most random of places. Like my plastic forks and stuff basket, on top of my clean laundry, and yes, even in the portable toilet seat. Yummy!
6.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Marci! I seriously can't keep up with all of your posts! I loved the Jacobisms...I can hear him saying all of them. That picture with the kitty in the back of the car is classic...she looks like she's having a blast! Maybe someday Parker won't be so scared of little animals. Parker would've had a serious heart attack if ants had crawled all over him...Jacob's a tough kid!
Is this the kitty that Parker is afraid of. It just makes me giggle when I think about it!
I LOVE the picture of Jacob driving the cat around. That is sooo cute! I'm so glad he's having fun with Lucy! I love the picture of Tate raising his arms with joy because of the delightful chocolate cake!!
Post a Comment