6.03.2008

Mr. and Little Mr. Fix-it

Jacob loves helping dad with anything and everything and is actually becoming a very good helper to Marcus. Jacob will go and get or hand Dad anything he asks (although it is not always the right thing!). But he loves tools and is getting good at using them (as I'm writing this I can hear a power drill in the other room, that can't be good! I guess Dad left his tools out.) Last night they were replacing the door on Jacob's new room in the basement. He is doing so good down there. He can handle a lot of what we throw at him!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute kid! He's pretty brave to sleep in the basement by himself!

Anonymous said...

Hey Marci cute blog. I will definetely keep an eye on things since I don't see ya other than the occasional ladies night out.

Erin said...

I love seeing boys and their Dad's working on a project together! Go Jacob for sleeping in the basement!

Love the new layout Marci! So cute!

And thanks for the good VT message...it's going to be my message this month to my sisters!