I've been wanting to write these all down before he stops saying them so here goes!
Ha Buh Cake = Happy Birthday Cake (he's been obsesses lately!)
Ha Buh Cake = pancake
mahk = milk
bu-er = peanut butter
bu-er = honey
wah-er = water
joo = anything other than milk or water
froo = fruit
two, figh, sees = counting 1-10
ki-eeee = kitty
my ki-eeee go? = Where'd my kitty go?
Wur Wur = Word World
no nigh nigh! = I don't want to go night night!
hulp = help
pease = please
deet you = thank you
buh = bug (anything small and moving, except spiders)
bi-er = spider
And many more!!
Favorite Song: Hah-bee bur to you! (Happy Birthday to You!)
Favorite Color: boo (blue)
Favorite letter: r
Today we were out doing yard work and Jacob was squatting by something. I walk over to see what he is doing and he starts bawling. I get close enough to see that he is looking at an ant hill and he is covered in ants!! I bet that didn't feel to good. I grabbed him and started stripping his clothes off and hoseing him down which made him scream even more "Coh! Coh!" ("Cold! Cold!) Well anyway he's fine and now he knows about ant hills and to not squat next to them for an extended period of time!
6.02.2008
Jacob-isms
Posted by Unknown at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the Jacob isms. You'll be so glad you wrote those down in a few years when he's talking a little different language ! ! !
Oh no! Ants!! That is terrible! I would be freaking out too!! I HATE bugs...especially tiny, fast moving ones...the thought just makes my skin crawl!
Post a Comment