{Brianna and I~matchy, matchy~not planned}
{Joe deciding to show up}
{and they exchange, love Robyn's eye roll}
{waiting for Joe, and waiting, and waiting}

{Can you pick me out? Its kinda like Where's Waldo with the striped tights and all.}

{Joe and Marci exchange}
I know you're wondering why in the world I have on all that gear. Ragnar has strict safety rules which is good considering several people have died doing this in recent years. So after 6:30 pm and before 7 am you had to have on a head lamp, tail light, and reflective vest. Nevermind that I was running into the blazing sun, but safety first, right? Oh and my leg was unsupported (meaning my van could not stop to give me water) so I carried my own. Come to think of it all of my legs were unsupported this year...

{rockin' the uphill}

{cheeseburgers and fries at the Lodge, we deserved it right?}

{my a.m. run without any sleep, but it was gorgeous!}

{and more hills}

{with our volunteer Cassie~so glad we ran into her!}
{and 33 hours later we finished...plus we're all still friends...an added bonus!}


0 comments:
Post a Comment