5.08.2011

{swagger}

If you've seen this girl walk around you'll notice she's got a little spring in her step, a little swish in her hips, and a little attitude in her shoulders. And I promise she just came that way. I like to call it her "swagger".


She was hoping to chase after the boys one morning as they left for school but could only find a jacket and shoes (previously she only had a diaper on!)


We've been spending every possible moment we can outside and Maizie has been soaking up this new world in front of her. I peeked around the fence one evening to see her squatting in the grass and adding flowers to a large bunch already in her hand. (I'm still trying to figure out where she learns to do things like that??)


Then she brought them to me while Marcus and I continued working on building a new shed...

I'm also still trying to figure this one out...a baby changing station set up on the couch...

She is too smart for her own good...love it!

0 comments: