9.03.2010

{our vay-cay}

We got to go to Mesquite, NV and share my in-laws time share with them. What do you do in Mesquite, NV you ask? Well, here is what we did.
We walk out onto the patio...
and find this...

a driving range!!

Marcus and I go golfing in the middle of the day when it is a scorching 113 degrees! Good thing there is a cooler with ice and water. When we are not using the golf cart for golfing we all use it to bum around town and go explore, the kids think it is like a roller coaster! (we actually drove to the course in our cart and had to switch to one of their carts while golfing! silly!)

Working on my swing, I did better than expected having not been on a golf course for several years (although I have practiced in the mean time!), even got me a PAR!

Marcus did a lot of this...(fishing for my ball in the water if you can't tell! he found lots of balls just not my lucky pink one!)



We did a lot of this...okay well actually the kids never switched times so they were up at 6 every morning, but did go to bed pretty early while Marcus and I got to go out.

Did this at least twice a day! So relaxing! Jacob didn't take long to get comfortable in the water again and was on his own the whole time! Tate on the other hand had a near drowning experience so he stayed on the edge or the turtle the whole time, and that is opposite of how Jacob and Tate usually are!


Marcus and I were in the pool and Jacob yells at me "Mom, take my picture!" I couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth, he wanted attention? and for me to take his picture? Gladly!!! So they stood there and flexed their muscles for me...


Maizie just had free reign of the condo and tore apart whatever she could...

No, she did not drink that Coke! What kind of mother do you think I am??

The traveling went good, there was a little of this...

a ton of this...

and a little delirium to top it off!

We also bowled, went to movies, and ate tons of good food! Can't wait to go again!!

0 comments: