I saw some University of Utah bathroom decor at Wal-Mart and thought hmmmmm .... Then last Saturday I was again in Wal-Mart and something overtook me and I decided to remodel our downstairs bathroom. I don't know what it was, but it had to be something pretty powerful to motivate me to go IN that room! On top of that I wanted to get it done before Marcus got home to surprise him, IN 4 DAYS! Crazy I know...but it all turned out great!
{before}





My Dad helped me with the plumbing and our friends Jake and Jessica helped one night with the tile. Jake tiled himself into the tub so I finished cutting while he sat there and ate ice cream...

(grout}

Don't worry, the project was completed with pink tools...

This is what
Maizie did while I neglected her... (notice how the table is collapsing?)
And the finished project!!

You're singing the fight song right now aren't you?? A Utah Man am I...

The pictures don't quite do it justice, stop by and see it for yourself!!
8 comments:
Sorry I don't comment much. I love your blog and your kids are adorable. I read on google reader so I never comment, but I had to come over and say good for you. I could never do that. I love your pink tools. You are a super woman!
You are a BRAVE girl and that is mighty impressive! Great job! It looks awesome!
Wow! I can't believe you got that all done so fast. Amazing!
It looks awesome! Love it! I tried to find a Utah shower curtain when Sam came home from his mission. Couldn't find one so had to make one. Love yours. See you at the games.
Wow Marci, that is really cool! It turned out really good huh. I'll have to swing by and check it out!
Moss you inspire me. Adam is out of town this weekend and now I am thinking "What can I remodel???" You are awesome! Love Annie Cakes
You are totally impressive Marci! Maybe we will see you guys at a game or two this year?!
Wow, what a girl you are. You have a gift for accomplishing the impossible--way to go!!
Post a Comment