Our little Tate turned 3 and had a Bug Picnic last week, complete with ants on a log, bug juice, caterpillar legs, and cocoons (mini corn dogs).
They decorated bug cages and then went on a bug hunt in the yard and believe me they found lots of bugs!
Had some yummy bug cupcakes...
spider...
fly...
caterpillar...
slug...
and of course sang and blew out the candle (Tate sang right along to himself!)
and opened lots of fun presents!!
Then on Saturday he got a dozen doughnuts for breakfast, and on Sunday we celebrated some more with his grandparents...
We gave him a basketball hoop and ball so he had to have a basketball cake!
Oh yeah, and then this happened Sunday morning. I plugged in the iron and went to get dressed while the boys were downstairs and Maizie was sleeping then hear Tate a few minutes later screaming and eventually got out of him that he grabbed the iron...OUCH! It blistered immediately and so we just wrapped it and then let his doctor check it out at his Well Check on Monday. He wrapped it again in neon green and said it will heal, so lesson learned I guess.
2 comments:
What a fun party theme!! I loved the cupcakes. Very creative.
I love those cupcakes, such a cute theme!! I cannot believe he is 3 already.
Post a Comment