6.02.2010

happenings...

Despite our ever changing weather we have had some great days, and at playgroup we even busted out the slip-n-slide a few weeks ago!! Summer is definitely in the air!
Loving this little summer baby who is looking so big to me!

We celebrated my birthday a few weeks ago and birthdays are quite the event around here. We celebrated for about a week and I got spoiled with gifts, outings and household duties being done for me, that is the best!! Here are the kids outside Archibalds...Maizie cried every time the water dumped on the wheel, it was so loud!

I ended up getting to go to my card club the night of my birthday because Marcus was at school so I got a babysitter and my friends celebrated with me...oh and we made this stinking cute boxes for our cards, sooooo cute!

We spend a few days at my moms with my grandma while my mom and dad were visiting my brother and his family in Alabama, and of course that means taking massaging bubble baths in the big tub!

Jacob finished preschool (with awesome reports I might add! He's ready for kindergarten, just not old enough so he gets another year of preschool in the same class as Tate!! Sounds like trouble to me...) and I got to go to his field day.




Then the next day they did a little program and Jacob joined right in all the performing, he has changed a lot in the last year, still my little sweetheart...

Tate was sooooo excited to finally get to go to Jacob's school, and then they served doughnuts afterward?! Tate was in heaven...

so was Maizie Belle...

Miss Emma

Ms. Martin

Miss Terri

Jacob and his buddies (little brothers Tate and Cole in front)


Still love waking up to this every morning...


0 comments: