11.02.2009

fall happenings...

Ahhh, sugar cookies ... need I say more? We pumped these babies out for FHE last Monday...


My dear husband didn't want to be left out of the decorating (or the eating!)

Then our friend Becca and her daughter Avery came over one night while our hubbies were at school (okay, mine ditched, I guess Brett didn't get the memo!!) so we had chili and decorated more sugar cookies! Can you really get enough of those things!! My boys loved Avery, especially Tate, he's good with the ladies ya know!

Jacob and Tate and I made some scary paper bag puppets, Jacob did all of the cutting himself, he's got some mad cutting skills...
Maizie found her thumb in a round about way the other day, it was so cute...


more sucking...

Maizie with her cousin Avery, who adores her!!!

And then Halloween, so much fun!! My boys wanted to do the batman thing so I tried to tie the rest of us in to make it cute, Maizie's costume was the best!

Tate was the perfect Robin with his red spikey hair... and Jacob was so excited for his costume, so not like him so I was glad




Cousin Haylee who also adores Maizie, can you blame all of them?

I wanted to eat up these chubby little candy corns, my favorite!


I finished this project (remember the boys UTAH boards?)...

and updated the picture wall, so everybody is current...

My little babies, so cute!


6 comments:

Holloway bunch said...

That first picture of Tate...adorable!! He is so handsome, as are all of your kids. Great times!

AngiDe said...

Your little Robin is super cute!!! What a great costume! And Mazie is of course adorable!
What a fun night of decorating cookies and hanging out!

XO

LuAnn said...

What cute pictures! The costumes are awesome! What a great mom you are, doing all those fun projects.

Jake and Jessica said...

Cute pictures of the 3 kiddos.

GrandmaCathy said...

What a cute Bat Family. Lots of fun pictures Marci

Kendal and Kendra said...

Oh my gosh! Your family was so cute on Halloween! Also- I love your picture wall! It looks amazing! What color paint did you put on that wall!? I love it!