My little buddy started preshool last week, he had an open house this day,
Tate didn't want to be left out!! Then his first real day of school we made this little chart for him so he knows what he needs to do and I don't have to bother him about it. When we drive the carpool we need to leave around 8 am, holy crap! So he did great with it and did all of the things on his list and then checked them off (we haven't found clothes stickers or a toilet yet!)
These are his two buddies he goes to preschool with and they also are playing on the same soccer team this fall, amazingly they haven't gotten sick of each other yet. In fact on the way to school they couldn't stop talking and making plans with each other. I didn't know little boys could talk so much!!
2 comments:
What a good boy, Jacob. And have a great 1st year in preschool ! ! !
I can't believe Jacob's in preschool already! And how cool is your little chart that you made for him......I need one of those for me!
Post a Comment