7.21.2009

Who is she gonna look like?


I'm just so curious!! The stats on my two boys are pretty much opposite so I can't wait to see what this little girl is gonna look like.


Jacob: slid right out
Tate: had to have his shoulders carefully manuvered out
Jacob: 6 lbs 13 oz
Tate: 9 freaking lbs!
Jacob: blonde hair, not a lot
Tate: dark hair (didn't turn reddish for a couple of weeks), needed a haircut
Jacob: has always been pretty thin
Tate: has always been pretty thick
Jacob: looks more like mom
Tate: looks more like dad
Jacob: has Dad's skinny bum
Tate: has Mom's, well, lets just say not skinny bum
Jacob: slept through the night from 3 months on
Tate: slept through the night from 9 months on (dang ear infections!)
Jacob: has always loved taking naps and going to bed (just barely growing out of this one)
Tate: screams every time he has to take a nap and go to bed
Jacob: figured out the child lock when he was 2 1/2 (maybe? he never really needed it)
Tate: figured out he child lock when he was 22 months (definitely needs it!)

This list could go on and on. Which parent do you think our kids personalities resemble the most, be nice now!! Lets pray for a replica of the good son (I hope Tate never reads this, I really do love his spunk!).

2 comments:

Brett and Becca Muir said...

Such a cute post! It is so funny how kids all have their own little personalities. That picture is so cute what handsome boys!!!

Unknown said...

I think she kind of looks like both! She's chunky, but has blonde hair! I love Tate's "spunk," too! If only Parker would take after Jacob a little more...ha ha!