Such a cutie!! So far she seems pretty content and doesn't cry much, Marcus was actually happy the other day when she screamed! If Tate is missing you'll find her wherever the baby is, just watching her.
I think she is already changing every day! Last night she slept from 10 pm to 8 am with one feeding at 3:30 am! I'm not holding my breath things will stay that way but I'll enjoy it when I can!! I guess if she is like Jacob it could happen!

4 comments:
Marci... she's precious! I'm not supposed to get baby hungry, but how could I not when I see your adorable baby. Congrats again!
marci..she is soooo adorable!! I LOVE her little face..she is soooo cute! congrats on your little princess! that is sooo awesome!
Adorable, I think she looks like you! Congrats she is so cute!
She is so cute! Isn't it fun to have a girl? What a cute cute family.
Post a Comment