7.20.2009

Dear mom

Dear Mom,
Why should I take a nap when my time could be better spent lathering myself and the walls in my room with lotion? I was feeling a little dry and climbed up on this stand to get the lotion that Dad so carefully put out of my reach (who was he kidding?).

I'm not sure if you are really mad at me at this point since you are taking many pictures and not yelling. But thank you for the uniterupted hour of time so I could really get the job done and use up the majority of the new bottle of super thick yummy lotion you had just bought.
I think my hair will really benefit from all the moisture, even though you can no longer tell that it is red and looks more like albino white.
Anyway, I'm hoping that if I just keep smiling at you like this for the rest of the day, then things will really not seem so bad and maybe I'll even get an extra bath out of the whole deal.
Until our next adventure, I love you Mom.

Love,
Tate
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

GrandmaCathy said...

How could you get mad at that SMILE.

Lindsay said...

I am literally laughing out loud at these pics and the funny 'letter' from Tate! How can you be mad at that cute little boy! So funny!