We went to the Oquirrh Mountain temple open house tonight. Jacob has been talking about going since they started building it so he was super excited! The boys were both so good and reverent and Jacob loved everything from start to finish. We were looking through the pamphlet before the tour and saw the baptisimal font and Jacob said that Jesus went in the water, I told him he was right and continued to be amazed through the tour at how much Jacob understood. I told him on the way about feeling the spirit in Heavenly Father's house and then they mentioned it in the video and he caught right on and was that much more excited to get inside. It was so special to take the kids inside and talk about every room. I hope they always remember and keep their desire to go to the temple (Jacob said he wanted to go back as we were getting in the car!)
6.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You have such a great little family Marci- thanks for the good example and for sharing the neat experience!
What a neat experience. Little ones seem extra in tune at times -- very special.
I think we have kids not so we can teach them, but so they can teach us! So glad you guys got to go! Awesome!
Post a Comment