We went camping with our ward for a few days and the boys had a blast. They are both to the age where it wasn't too stressful (that won't last long with our baby coming in a few weeks! Speakin of which, Jacob had his foot on my belly while I tied his shoe and he said "Mom, your baby is getting bigger!" I love that he notices!). They followed the rules and stayed in the camp and out of the water and the fire and just loved being outside!
6.23.2009
Little campers
We went camping with our ward for a few days and the boys had a blast. They are both to the age where it wasn't too stressful (that won't last long with our baby coming in a few weeks! Speakin of which, Jacob had his foot on my belly while I tied his shoe and he said "Mom, your baby is getting bigger!" I love that he notices!). They followed the rules and stayed in the camp and out of the water and the fire and just loved being outside!
Posted by Unknown at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You sure have some handsome men in your life.
Post a Comment