So the first game it rained and he cried the whole time, but the next game he had a blast and was right in the thick of the action. I don't think he stopped running the entire game and was pretty upset when he had to sub out. What a cutie!
He's #3.
He's been teaching his friends their team cheer. "Go Red Dragons!"

3 comments:
I love the whole concept of 3 year olds playing soccer -- they're just so innocent and free out there, and so fun to watch--can't wait to see a game ! ! !
I am so glad to see an update on your blog. Your boys are so handsome and getting so big. I can't believe your having your little girl so soon. We need to get together soon. Miss you!!
Whoa! You went blog crazy!! Wowza! So fun to see all the great pics of Jacob playing soccer and his team. I love your boys all dressed up for Mother's Day. They look adorable! The magnet boards are super cute, you're right! And yes, I can't wait to hear what baby girl's name will be...
So many fun cute pics...thanks so much for the mega update!
Post a Comment