11.13.2008
He's one in a million
"Happy Anniversary," he said as I stumbled out of bed.
Oh. It's our anniversary. Amid this crazy week and crappy day yesterday, that detail slipped my mind. But I've been looking for an excuse to blog about my husband (do I need one?) so here goes.
We had a crazy fun weeked and my husband stayed busy keeping it all rolling, here are a few things he did.
Heaping baskets of laundry he folded 3
Sinks full of dishes he washed 3
Storage rooms he organized 1
Diapers he changed 8
Pies he made 1
Rooms he vaccumed 2 1/2
Floors he swept 1
Bathrooms he cleaned 1
Electrocuted himself (fixing the hole in the wall at my request!) 4 times!
Hours spent fixing truck & doing homework 6
On top of this he found lots of time to play with Jacob and Tate, put on a happy face while hanging out with friends (despite being exhausted) and probably a million other little things I can't keep track of!
I love you so much babe! You amaze me more every day, I can't believe it keeps getting better because it was awesome at the beginning! Here's to eternity!!
Posted by Unknown at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
WOW, I'm speechless . . . I'll just say you are very blessed with a good husband ! ! !
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! I forgot, too. Marcus is SO SO SO good to you! I love Joe (obviously), but man...sweeping, cleaning bathrooms, making pies...it would take a miracle! Count your blessings :)
Happy Anniversary! Today is a busy day! It's Bryan's sister's anniversary too and Parker's birthday! You do have a great husband! Maybe he and Bryan need to hang out more and some of that cleaning and handy man stuff will rub off on him! J/K I love my hubby!
Happy anniversary!! what an awesome husband you have. I don't know how they do it all work, school and on top of it all spend time with the kids. I hope you guys were able to go out for your special day.
Happy anniversary!! what an awesome husband you have. I don't know how they do it all work, school and on top of it all spend time with the kids. I hope you guys were able to go out for your special day.
Congrats on another year- and for eternity. Isn't it nice that it just gets better! Great husbands are for sure the best thing!
Happy Anniversary guys!!
xoxox
awww....happy anniversary marce! I found your blog through becca...hope you don't mind.
Post a Comment