A week and a half ago our power was out when we got home one night and the next day our computer wouldn't turn on. It fried it! Crappy huh! So we've been slowly getting a new computer and transfering all the info from the old one, etc. and I'm finally back (well almost). So I've got some catching up to do. That day we went to our first football game of the season. Jacob and Marcus were very quiet on the way. Like father like son. Their tummies were just turning with anticipation! We had a blast! So much yummy food, lots of touchdowns, Jacob couldn't get enough, and they won!! So we can't wait for the next game. Go Utes!! (I know I look so frumpy in that picture, since then I got a cute haircut, way less frumpy! I'm trying to get a cute picture to post!)

9.17.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bummer - that happened to me too a couple of years ago. I did learn all about the value of turning your computer off when you're not using it. A pain - but worth it.
I am so glad to see you back into the blogging world. Thanks again for coming up to see avery and for the clothes it was so good to see you.
Post a Comment