skip to main | skip to sidebar

{I am Marci}


9.02.2008

Our Family Portrait

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Create your own family sticker graphic at pYzam.com

Posted by Unknown at 4:39 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

{I am} lucky to have found him

{I am} lucky to have found him
He loves simply, gives more, & expects less.

{I am} grateful he is so strong

{I am} grateful he is so strong
We are so lucky to have Jacob in our lives. I hope we cherish him everyday.

{I am} in awe of his personality

{I am} in awe of his personality
Tate is such a funny kid...our family wouldn't be the same without him.

{I am} surprised I ever imagined life without her

{I am} surprised I ever imagined life without her
Maizie Belle, our little princess pea!

{I am}

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive