9.18.2008
Avery
I got to meet my friends' (Becca and Brett) cute new baby Avery! She is such a cutie! I kept taking her picture and every time the camera would flash, she would smile right after. So I never got her cute smile!! Congrats you guys! I think she is going to be a handful, just like the two of you!!
Posted by Unknown at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
oh little avery is soo adorable! I am soo excited for becca and brett and i bet they are the cutest parents ever!
You are so cute to post about our little girl. The pictures you got of her are so cute!! Also did you get the email about the shower my sister just said you haven't replied yet, so i wanted to make sure you got it. i hope you can come.
Avery is such a sweet name for a little girl! cute pics :)
Isn't avery sooo cute!? Hey- I made those mini candy apples that you posted about- so cute, fun, easy, and yummy!
Awe, she is so cute! I'm jealous you got to meet her! What a sweetie!
Post a Comment