8.04.2008

i am

i am: sometimes a little silly
i think: about how lucky i am
i know: my husband hearts me
i want: to be comfortable
i have: too many shoes
i wish: i could be supermom, everyday!
i dislike: it when people spit (nasty, farting on the other hand, is okay)
i miss: my days when i could do anything I wanted
i fear: my children will be hurt by others
i feel: sad when i see old people suffering
i hear: fire trucks and airplanes (Jacob makes sure to listen)
i smell: something stinky in my kitchen
i crave: cafe rio, and pickles
i usually: go to the gym
i search: for answers
i wonder: where i will be in 5 years
i regret: not learning to play the piano well
i love: my boys and seeing them excited
i care: for my parents
i always: remember my childhood
i worry: if i don't do something 100%
i am not: a mean person
i remember: the days my babies were born
i believe: in eternity
i dance: whenever there is music
i sing: whenever there is music
i don’t always: make my bed (well, not even 80 % of the time)
i argue: when i think i'm right
i write: stories for children
i win: a prize in my heart each day I am successful at being a mom
i lose: money (sorry mom)
i never: swear
i listen: to my ipod, and the rain
i don't understand: why people are so judgemental
i can usually be found: just chillin'
i am scared: of spiders, and balloons
i need: to be appreciated
i forget: things at the store
i am happy about: the direction my life is headed

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa. That was deep! I'm glad your husband hearts you! And when did you lose mom's money? What a fun little post!

Melissa said...

Very interesting idea. It is a little poetic.

Erin said...

Ok first of all, I think you already are SUPER MOM! And second, I didn't know you had a fear for balloons! Cute post!

Unknown said...

Well, just recently mom gave me some money to buy her something, I didn't end up using it, but then I lost it. But yesterday I found it! (that doesn't usually happen) But I've been none to loose cash in the past, maybe why that's why I don't carry it!

GrandmaCathy said...

I agree with Erin -- you ARE a super mom & a wonderful daughter ! ! !

AngiDe said...

VERY nice! I like that! I might have to steal it someday! ;)