8.25.2008

Down on the Farm!

We've had a really great summer and today we went to Wheeler Farm. We had lots of fun! But I think we are ready for fall weather and football! Jacob seems to sense his Dad's excitement and asks to wear his "Go Utes!" shirt every morning.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Whitney said...

cute, cute, cute! Love all the pictures! Sounds like you are having fun!

Michael said...

great pics of the kids!

Unknown said...

Looks like Tate is taking after his uncle Joe...ha ha! Does he eat the boogers too?

Melissa said...

Nicky gave herself a bloody nose picking on Sunday. I told her to stop picking and it would stop bleeding and she said it was just itchy up there. Funny stuff.

Alexis said...

I used to take Haylee to Wheeler Farm all the time. Now I think it has been almost two years since we have gone. These pics make me want to go. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Kendal and Kendra said...

I loved all the fun pictures! You guys do some fun stuff! I feel like the most lame mom- i just wnat to stay inside all day! Too hot for a 9 month pregnant lady!