12 yards of fabric 14 strips of ribbon 4 different patterns 6 panels of batting 12 "Oh crap!"s 196 stiches unpicked = 3 super cute pieces for my babies' crib!
Very Cute! I feel dumb asking.. but are you expecting? Great job on the bedding, I haven't put that much effort into a project for a long time... sounds like fun! Hope you gusy are all well!
Sorry about the confusion. I should have added to my list: Finished 13 months after my baby was born. I guess he's not a baby anymore! Yes, the bedding is for Tate.
WOW!!! It's beautiful. I'm always so impressed with others sewing skills since I have none. I love the bright colors! Way to go Marci! After all that, Tate better LOVE it!!!
very cool marci! i wish i was good with my sewing machine... but i spend more time re-threading + un-tangling than i do making things. i'm way impressed! :)
wow- I am so impressed! Our poor kids get everything store bought! I am sure they don't mind- but ti makes me feel like a lame mom! That room looks like something out of a magazine!
7 comments:
Very Cute! I feel dumb asking.. but are you expecting? Great job on the bedding, I haven't put that much effort into a project for a long time... sounds like fun! Hope you gusy are all well!
So cute! It's for Tate, right? Not making an announcement? I'm impressed!
Sorry about the confusion. I should have added to my list:
Finished 13 months after my baby was born.
I guess he's not a baby anymore! Yes, the bedding is for Tate.
WOW!!! It's beautiful. I'm always so impressed with others sewing skills since I have none. I love the bright colors! Way to go Marci! After all that, Tate better LOVE it!!!
I want one! I'm hoping some of my mother-in-laws sewing skills will rub off on me while I'm here.
very cool marci! i wish i was good with my sewing machine... but i spend more time re-threading + un-tangling than i do making things. i'm way impressed! :)
wow- I am so impressed! Our poor kids get everything store bought! I am sure they don't mind- but ti makes me feel like a lame mom! That room looks like something out of a magazine!
Post a Comment