Marcus and I got to go with my aunts and uncles to the Pioneer Day Commemoration Concert in the Conference Center and it was awesome!! I never thought I would be screaming my guts out for Donny Osmond in the Conference Center of all places, but I did (to the embarrasment of my family). I also never thought I would see the Tabernacle Choir clap and stomp their feet (they looked a little out of their comfort zone) but they did, and I tell you what, that place was rockin' Saturday night!! It was also great to hear the choir sing Faith in Every Footstep and Come, Come Ye Saints. Those songs remind me of the many accounts I have read of the pioneers and of the visit my family made to Martin's Cove, etc. to see where some of our very ancestors passed away. It makes me so grateful for my pioneer heritage and hope one day that I can sacrifice as much as they did for their faith.
7.28.2008
Electric guitars, 70's music, & The Osmonds...in the Conference Center!
Posted by Unknown at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm glad our tickets went to good use. Sounds like the place was rockin and rollin. Glad you had fun ! ! !
I can totally picture you screaming your guts out for Donnie! That's awesome that you got to go...was Grandma screamin' too?
We watched the Saturday night concert on tv, it looked like lots of fun! I also thought it was cool to see the choir rock out!
Post a Comment