If any of you know my husband you know he is one in a million! He gave me this card for Mother's Day and I thought it was really cute. Although our kids are never in our bed they come between us in just about every other way possible! Which we love and wouldn't trade for the world but it is so nice when they are in their beds and all Marcus and I have to think about is each other, well, and homework, laundry, dishes, church callings, having to get up early, the list goes on. But still, at least we can work on those things while sitting next to each other! Anyway, I love him to pieces. Thanks for everything babe!
6.06.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That's an awesome card! For us it would be literal...Avery ends up in our bed about every night. Oh well!
Post a Comment