5.29.2008

Mommy and Tate time!

Yesterday Tate happened to be getting up from a nap as Jacob was going down so he and I were just playing and I realized that Tate's personality was really showing through when it was just he and I. And that never happens! So I decided to take advantage of that little time we had together. Tate was acting really different without "the two year old" hounding his every move and it was so fun to get to know the real Tate!
I captured the drool! Isn't it cute!? (only a mom would say that!)

He's our happy guy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow, Marci...you've been a blogging maniac! 8 new posts! I love the pics...not all of them are showing up on my computer, though...is it just me, or are they really not working? Happy Birthday (soon), Tate!

Erin said...

You have been a busy blogger!!! Not all the pics came up for me either. Tate is such a darling little guy! And I love Jacob "baking" the cat...seriously...what is it with kids and thinking they are making dinner with their pets?